£23000 - £27000 per annum
02921 660 880
2 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Up to £28,000 per annum
We are currently seeking experienced Support Workers to join a Children’s Residential Service based in Warrington.
This role is based within a 4 bedded residential home, focused on providing support and care for children ages 6-18 with EBD and Challenging Behaviours.
- Providing day to day care and emotional support
- Supporting the creation and development of individualised care plans
- Assisting with domestic duties
- Organising and participating in activities within the residential home and local community. These can include activities such as swimming, cinema trips and visiting local attractions.
- contribute, as part of a team, to making the home a safe and caring environment for all young people placed in the home to enjoy and thrive and also promote their welfare and safety whilst in the home
- Providing care that meets OFSTED regulations
- Developing the individual's independence and well-being skills
- Assisting with homework when required
- Medication distribution (when required)
Pay and hours:
- £9.75-£11.00 per hour
- £52 per sleep (an additional £6,000 per annum)
- 2 on 4 off shift pattern (10 am start with 2 sleep-ins then 4 days off)
- Experience working within a residential environment
- Previous experience working with children
- NVQ L3 (desired)
- Driver (desired)
- 5.5 weeks holiday per year
- Company Pension
- Access to further qualifications
- Ability to progress in the company
- Training and development
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.