£9 - £10 per annum + Pension, on site gym
25 days ago
What are the roles?
There are tempoarty/ad hoc roles with flexibailty to fit around your home life.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
£9 - £10.00 per hour, depending on shift and experince.
Experience as a Support Worker in a similar setting is essential
Car driver preferable.
- Weekly Pay.
- Flexible shift patterns to fit lifestyle commitments.
- Full-Time Support Workers contracts and temp to perm contracts also available
- 28 days Holiday (including bank holidays)
- Free Training - Weekly pay
- Choose your shifts using Vetro's very own shift booking app
- £50 Love2Shop referral scheme - Employee of the month scheme
- CV writing support and career advice
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates.
We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.www.vetrorecruitment.co.uk
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
This provider is also offering Temp to perm -Part time and full time permanent roles
All roles will involve providing daily care and support for our children and young people including personal care needs, mobility, daily routine support, communication, independent living skills, learning and leisure activities. Some challenging behaviours may present, so similar experience is preferred but not essential.
What are the benefits if on taking on permanement?
Pension scheme, on site gym, employee assistance programme, online retail and leisure discounts, doggy day care/grooming service, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, free parking and generous holidays!
This provider offers good career development opportunities with performance related pay to progress your salary depending on qualifications, training and experience.