Up to £18117 per annum
5 months ago
Vetro Recruitment are hoping to find a committed support worker for a new job role near Tadley.
- Would you like to support young people within their residential home?
- Would you like to enhance their lives by providing support on a 121 and group basis?
- Are you looking for a role where you can promote the independence of young people with disabilities?
We are looking for a committed support worker, to provide full time (37.5 hours) care to 7-19 year olds with autism, learning disabilities and associated challenging behaviours.
This role requires someone 'fun, caring and bubbly' due to the amount of activities the young people like to do. These may include; shopping, swimming & gymnastics.
Our client is able to provide full training for this role so experience is not necessarily required, however you will need to be a versatile and resilient person to enable you to support with some emotional and challenging behaviours at times.
In return, the client can offer the following:
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training including Qualifications in Health and Social care
- A generous annual leave entitlement
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dental Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- SMART Pension option
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Job Type: Full-time