£20998 - £23500 per annum
23 days ago
Alexandra Watts RGN
We are looking for enthusiastic and comitted individuals for Therapeutic Support Worker roles with a service that provides residential care and education for young people with Emotional and Behavioural Disorders in Telford.
The home provides accomodation and care for up to 4 Young People ages from 7-17 and uses the BERRI model to faciliate their therapy to their Young People.
- Permanent full time position
- Salary: up £23,533.00 p/year (inclusive of sleep ins)
- Career progression available
Duties and Responsibilities
- To contribute to the Care Planning process of children cared for by Family Care Group
- To attend and contribute to your supervision sessions and appraisal processes
- To represent the company when called upon to do so by exhibiting the highest professional standards.
- To participate in training programmes and individual training courses
- Undertaking "sleep-in" duties in accordance with the home's rota
- To maintain all records in accordance with company policy, regulations and statutory requirements
The ideal canddidate
- Must hold a current valid full driving licence.
- Previous Residential Childcare experience is essential in a similar setting
- NVQ Level 3 in Residential Childcare is prefferred but not essential.
- Flexibility in working a shift rota pattern
Benefits for you
- Extensive Training
- Access to Perkbox
- Contributory Pension
To register your interest in this position, you can apply via this job ad or you can get in touch with Alexandra on 0290 21 660 880.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 100 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.