Up to £20304.4 per annum
29 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to be working in a 10 bed adult residential home, supporting adults with Autism, Learning Difficulties and challenging behaviour. The service is based in Faldingworth, between Market Rasen and Lincoln.
The residents are in their 20s and 30s with a mix of verbal and non-verbal.
- You will be responsible for the resident's general welfare, support and happiness.
- You have the opportunity to participate in a range of recreational events and activities, including trips out, aromatherapy and speech therapy, horticulture and working with animals.
- You will provide positive and supportive relationships with the young people by meeting their individual physical, emotional and behavioural needs.
- You will ensure that you build the service users are able to develop life skills, grow as people and live as independently as possible.
The organisation is a long-established provider of quality education and care services to children and young adults, with reports across the board from OFSTED and CQC as good or excellent.
- NVQ level 2 in Health and Social Care
- Experience working with adults with learning difficulties or in a vulnerable situation
- Excellent communication Skills
- To be comfortable with personal care
- To have a passion for working with and caring for people.
Salary and shift details:
8am to 9pm
43.5 hours per week
8:30pm to 8am
38 hours per week
If this opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV