Up to £20304.4 per annum
8 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for support workers to offer specialist care and support to adults in their 20s who have Autism and Learning Difficulties. The service users live in a 6-bed residential setting and need help to live as independently as possible.
- You will provide support to the service users with both personal care as well as encouraging life skills such as how to book a haircut or doctors appointment.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in a range of recreational events and activities, including organised trips out, aromatherapy and speech therapy, horticulture and animal husbandry.
- You will ensure that the service users individual physical, emotional and behavioural needs are met.
- Excellent communication Skills
- To be comfortable with personal care
- To have a passion for working with and caring for people.
- Ideally 6 months personal or paid experience working in care
- To be comfortable with challenging behaviour
Salary and shifts:
Rolling rota- 2days on/2 days off
8:00am - 21:00pm
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,304.00 /year