High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£22772 - £24772 per annum + continuous training & development provided
25 days ago
Are you an energetic - motivated - Support Worker with experience supporting Children & Young People in Residential Care?
Looking for a NEW challenge?
We are looking to hear from qualified (QCF L3 Children & Young People)Residential Support Workers to join a NEW team based in High Wycombe. You will be supporting vulnerable children and young people who display emotional, behavioural difficulties, challenging behaviours and complex needs in a residential setting.
Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £24,772 per year (including sleep in shift allowance).
Shifts and Hours: 2 on / 4 off - 39hrs per week. Full Time and Permanent.
7:30am - 11pm / sleep | 7am - 11pm / sleep | 7am-8am
- Supporting young people with challenging behaviours in their day to day lives.
- Work as part of a team.
- Work well under pressure.
- Able to be proactive, enthusiastic and empathetic.
- Entitlement to 28 days of annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Enrolment onto vocational qualification courses.
- Progressive pay scale.
- Access to voluntary benefits including discounts at cinemas, restaurants and retail establishments.
- Enhanced DBS Check paid for by the organisation.
- Full UK Manual Driving Licence - Must be a car driver due to the location of the home and due to the requirements of the role.
- Must hold the QCF Level 3 Children and Young People / Children's Residential.
- Experience within a residential setting or with challenging behaviours is essential.
- Able to take responsibility for the care and well being of young people.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be aged 21 or over due to the oldest child at the setting and due to the policies of the organisation.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!
Here are some of the latest comments from candidates we have recently supported through the recruitment process and secure permanent employment:
"My point of contact, Lyndsay, was fantastic and successful in helping me secure a role which suits my current career goals. I highly recommend Vetro recruitment as they really show they care through their excellent approachability and assistance" - Katrina
"Vetro recruitment have provided outstanding support towards my career journey, and in particular Lyndsay, about whom, I can only think of positive words to say. Whilst granting me with an array of opportunities she has allowed me to believe what I can achieve, and I have significantly grown in confidence throughout the recruitment process, all thanks to her outstanding and continuous support whenever it is needed" - Megan
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.