£20931 - £21931 per annum
26 days ago
I am looking for a passionate Support Worker to join an established children's home in the Taunton / Bridgwater area. You will be working with children and young people with emotional behavioural difficulties for a child centred organisation.
We are looking for committed and passionate individuals who will be able to engage with the young people and encourage and mentor them, whilst having a whole lot of fun! Getting paid to play football and going to theme parks is certainly a perk of the job!!
Salary: £16,731 plus sleeps paid at £62.64 enhancing your salary a minimum of £23,496 per year
Location: Taunton OR Bridgwater
Hours: Full time
Shift pattern: 7.30am - 11pm sleep 7am - 11pm (2 on 4 off shift pattern)
- Supporting young people with challenging behaviour in their day to day lives.
- Work as part of a team.
- Work well under pressure.
- Able to be proactive, enthusiastic and empathetic.
- Must either hold or be willing to work towards the QCF Level 3 Children & Young People qualification in Children's Residential.
- Experience in working with children and young people is desirable but not essential.
- Able to take responsibility for the care and well-being of young people.
- Full UK Manual Driving Licence is essential due to the location of the homes and the duties involved.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be aged 23 or over due to the oldest child at the setting and due to the policies of the organisation.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!