£9.05 - £10.05 per hour + develop skills & further qualifications!
3 months ago
Support Worker - Waking Nights / Full Time (37.5 hours), Permanent
£9.05 per hour (Annual: £17,654 rising to £18,498)
We are currently recruiting for a number of Waking Night Support Workers to join a growing support team in a specialist residential setting offering high quality residential / educational care setting for young people with learning difficulties.
As a Waking Night Support Worker you will assist the Shift Leaders, Deputy Manager and Registered Manager in providing an emotionally secure, consistent, warm, supportive and caring environment for the young people and to encourage their social, physical, emotional, intellectual and moral development so that they may realise their own potential.
Candidates must have either:
- A Level 3 Diplomas in Children or Young People's Workforce or willingness to undertake this qualification within a realistic timescale
- Ideally we are looking for Support Workers who have 2 years recent experience working in the care industry.
- Experience supporting with young people, children and learning difficulties is desirable. However, evidence of transferable skills will be considered.
- You will work a fixed Waking Night shift pattern but will include weekends and bank holidays so flexibility is required!
- The home is located outside of the main town, so own transport would be essential.
- DBS cost coverage
- Travel Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dental Insurance
- Reduced price Gym membership
- Healthcare cash plan & Pension
As a valued member of the team you will be provided with opportunities to develop your skills and gain further qualifications.
Salary will increase after successful completion of your probation period, Level 3 Diploma and the Induction, and mandatory training to £18,255.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client.
Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone