£16000 - £18000 per annum
6 days ago
Alexandra Watts RGN
Vetro Recruitment is proud to announce we are now recruiting for a Residential Support Worker in the Swindon area, for our established client who provide Education and Children's services right across the U.K.
The service provides 24 hour residential care for 4 students aged 16 to 25, with particular social and communication difficulties which include autism and Aspergers including co-morbidities. The client concentrates on enhancing the young people's education and focuses on improving employability for the future.
Please note, in order to be considered for this role, you must:
- Obtain a Full UK Driving licence - held for at least 3 years
- Have previous experience in a similar setting
- Level 3 Diploma or equivalent
Your role as Residential Support Worker
- Contribute to the effective implementation of individual programmes by supporting the
care, teaching and learning, social and independence activities and experiences, which
enhance the learning and development of Learners and Young People.
- Manages the well-being and behaviour of Learners and Young People ensuring any
significant behavioural or physical occurrences are promptly addressed and reported,
referring to a senior member of staff as appropriate.
- Assists senior staff with the compilation of care and learning plans. Prepares incident
and other reports and updates daily records and logs as required.
- Maintains professional relationships whilst developing a good rapport with young
people, students, pupils, colleagues, visitors and other stakeholders.
- Through own professional behaviour, including adhering to policies and procedures,
contributes to the maintenance of safety, security and confidentiality standards.
- Adapts newly proven techniques within registered home
This is a permanent, full time position and we ae shortlisting candidates immediately.
Our client is looking for a motivated and experienced individual to join their team, if you think you are suitable for this role please register with us a candidate via this job ad.
Alternatively, call Alex on 029 21 660 880 for a confidential chat today
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.