Up to £25250 per annum + £62.50 sleep in rate
23 days ago
Are you looking for a challenging yet rewarding career?
We have an excellent opportunity for Residential Support Workers to join a new and refurbished children's home based in a small village near Oxford.
We are looking for energetic and passionate individuals to support children and young people aged 11-18 years who display emotional, behavioural difficulties, challenging behaviours and complex needs.
Location: Oxford - OX5 1PT
Salary: £25,250 per year (including sleep ins).
Shifts: 2 on / 4 off - 39hrs per week.
- Supporting young people with challenging behaviour in their day to day lives.
- Work as part of a team.
- Work well under pressure.
- Able to be proactive, enthusiastic and empathetic.
- Entitlement to 28 days of annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Enrolment onto vocational qualification courses.
- Progressive pay scale.
- Access to voluntary benefits including discounts at cinemas, restaurants and retail establishments.
- Enrollment into the NEST Pension scheme.
- Enhanced DBS Check paid for by the organisation.
- Full UK Manual Driving Licence - Must be a car driver due to the location of the home and due to the requirements of the role.
- Experience within a residential setting or with challenging behaviours is desirable but not essential.
- Able to take responsibility for the care and wellbeing of young people.
- Excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!