£19013 - £26813 per annum
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
Supporting people in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, you can enable them to develop socially, emotionally, and behaviourally in a setting where they feel safe and cared for. The role is challenging but incredibly rewarding! You will be committed, passionate, and able to engage, encourage, and mentor the people, whilst having a whole lot of fun!
We have an INCREDIBLE opportunity for Residential Team Leaders to join a FANTASTIC Residential Service in Birmingham supporting up to 4 young people with Emotional & Behavioural Disorders, aged between 7-17.
**Due to the nature of the job and the activities involved, we are only able to consider applicants who have a full drivers licence and a car**
Salary: Annual salary package of up to £26,812.50
Shift times: Day shift patterns: early (7:30am - 3pm) late (3pm - 10:30pm) late & sleep (3pm - 8am)
Long day (7:30am - 10:30pm) long day plus sleep (07:30am - 8am)
£50 p/sleep in shift
Contracted Hours: 37.5 p/week
Location: Homes are located in Handsworth, Cotterage and Erdington
As a Team Leader, you will be key in helping people with complex needs. A Team Leader is a challenging role, but the rewards are incomparable to any other job. As a Team Leader will be working in an environment where the little things that you do every day could have life-changing results. Your ambition for the people you support will help them take steps to fulfilling their potential.
About the Role
- Be a positive role model for the children and young people and colleagues and encourage both to
- develop meaningful relationships and attachments.
- Maintain the home in a clean and orderly condition.
- Create and develop links between the home, community and the children and young people.
- Promote personal and professional development through the appropriate delegation of duties and
- Ensure adequate resources are at the home such as petty cash, stationary, educational materials.
- Maintain a safe environment that complies with Health and Safety and other legal requirements.
- Full UK Driving licence with access to own vehicle
- Previous experience working in a children's residential setting is essential
- NVQ Level 3 in Children & Young People is essential for this post, NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care will not be considered.
- Annual Leave. Entitlement for permanent staff is 20 days per year, plus Bank and Public Holidays.
- Opportunity for development with NVQ Level 3 in Children & Young People
- Pension Scheme
Can you deliver a holistic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to the young people with Emotional Behavioural Disorders? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click the ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.