Up to £75,000 + bonuses + car allowance
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Responsible Individual to join a well-established organisation that cares and supports children within residential care services in the North West.
As the RI you will be working alongside the Operations Manager and Registered Managers, ensuring all homes are supported and effectively managed, whilst also filling gaps in management absences.
The services you will be responsible for are in Widnes, Knowsley and Kirkby. The homes support and care for children and young people with EBD, ADHD, Autism and LD.
Pay: £60,000 - £75,000 + Bonuses + car allowance
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm, with flexibility
- You will act on behalf of the organisation to ensure that all legal responsibilities associated with the development of new services are met, continue to develop, and establish homes through working with existing partners and building links with other partner agencies as appropriate.
- Ensure all residential services are safe, effective and meet OFSTED standards.
- Ensure all services provide positive and therapeutic support to children and YP.
- The supervision, support and accountability of Registered Managers and ensure the effective management of resource allocation within the context of placement matching, and placement stability are met
- Line Manager an Operations Manager
- Provide a comprehensive placement service through managing admissions to the children’s homes in partnership with Registered managers/Local Authorities and external agencies
- Be responsible for monitoring homes regularly to ensure that they fulfil the Statement of Purpose and are managed in accordance with Lytham Care’s policies, procedures and guidelines
- Ensure homes are compliant with the Children's Homes Regulations and Quality Standards, including the monitoring of Regulation 44 and Regulation 45 reports
- NVQ Level 5 Leadership and Management
- Ideally, experience as an RI
- Senior Management experience
If you are looking to be rewarded with an opportunity where you can really make a difference, leading and inspiring a growing and ambitious organisation, this role is for you! A career-defining opportunity to deliver a holistic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to the young people with Emotional Behavioural Disorders.
Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.