- Are you a dedicated Registered Nurse (RGN) experienced within Cardiac/Respiratory settings? Are you committed to providing life-enhancing nursing care that protects patient dignity in conjunction with their personalised care plan?
Supporting vulnerable patients with general medical care needs, you will have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide first class treatment to each patient in your care in an often busy environment.
We are actively seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RGN) to join our team at Vetro Recruitment to work with the friendly and hardworking cardio/respiratory team on Dyfi Ward at Bronglais Hospital in Aberystwyth.
***Immediate starts available.
Job Type: Flexible agency work. Block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts:07:00 - 15:00/12:00 - 20:00/07:00 - 19:30/19:00 - 07:30
Registration Bonus: £300*
£22.75 to £36.98 per hour (PAYE)
£25.86 to £42.66 per hour (Umbrella - FCSA Accredited)
About the Role:
Bronglais Hospital is situated on the edge of the seaside town, only 10 minutes’ walk or short bus ride from the railway station and shopping area. The hospital is signposted on entry to Aberystwyth on the A487 and A44 roads. Bronglais Hospital is on the Aberystwyth town’s circular bus route and is served by the town’s park and ride service.
The Cardiac Monitoring Unit recently merged with the adjoining respiratory ward, making this a great place to work. Patients are those presenting with cardiac illnesses, post thoracic surgery, patients needing non-invasive ventilation (NIV, BIPAP) and other chronic medical conditions.
The department consists of 28 acute beds including 5 critical care beds, 7 cardiac monitored beds and 2 Acute NIV beds, with 14 general med beds. You will be part of a busy multi-disciplinary team who are dedicated to providing a high standard of evidenced based, individualised person centred care.
If you are interested in expanding your knowledge and experience in cardiac and respiratory diseases then you are invited to apply.
We have ongoing, flexible shifts available with either full or part-time hours to suit your availability. We are especially interested to hear from RGNs who are compassionate, committed and have experience nursing in cardiac and respiratory diseases. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- £300 Registration Bonus (T's & C's apply)*
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, PAYE and FCSA accredited Umbrella welcome
- Up to £250 Referral Bonus Scheme
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free Training
- Free Nurse Revalidation with our inhouse Vetro Nurse
- Access to NHS & Private Sector Vacancies
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
- You must be an RGN with at least 6 months relevant and recent experience
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Up-to-date training certificates
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people in your care? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.