**Join our team now to be eligible for our £300 Registration Bonus!**
Supporting vulnerable patients with general medical care needs, you will have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide first class treatment to each patient in your care in an often busy environment.
We are actively seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RGN) to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work on the Acute Medical Unit at The Grange University Hospital in Cwmbran.
***Immediate starts available. ***
Job Type: Flexible agency work. Block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts: Early, Late, Long Day, Night
Registration Bonus: £300*
£28.02 to £44.83 per hour (PAYE)
£32.32 to £51.71 per hour (Umbrella - FCSA Accredited)
About the Role:
The Acute Medical Unit (AMU) consists of a 15 bed unit including 8 isolation cubicles. In addition there are 2 stabilisation beds with monitoring for the acute management and stabilisation of patients who require step-up care. The acute medicine team will sometimes provide support for the short stay (<72 hours) ward. Over half of the patients are discharged within 24 hours and there is enhanced MDT input for frail patients using the discharge to assess model.
The patients under the care of acute medicine are seen daily on a ward round led by the Acute Physician.
We have ongoing, flexible shifts available with either full or part-time hours to suit your availability. We are especially interested to hear from RGNs who are compassionate, committed and have experience nursing on acute wards. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- £300 Registration Bonus (T's & C's apply)*
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, PAYE and FCSA approved Umbrella welcome
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- Agency worker of the month
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing and 121 relationship with Consultant
- Free online training provided and subsidised practical training
- Free nurse revalidation with our in-house Vetro nurse
- Access to NHS & private sector vacancies
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday pay, contributed pension
- Free uniform
- £250 Referral Bonus
- You must be an RGN with at least 6 months relevant and recent experience
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Up-to-date training certificates - All Wales Passport Practical Training (Moving & Manual Handling AND Violence & Aggression Training)
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to the lives of patients in your care? Does this sound like an opportunity you would be interested in? Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Watch our ‘About Us’ by clicking on the below link:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.