**Join our team now to be eligible for our £300 Registration Bonus!**
Supporting vulnerable patients with acute medical care needs, you will have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide first class treatment to each patient in your care in an often busy environment.
We are actively seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RGN) to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work on Prince Philip Hospital’s Cardiac Care Unit.
***Immediate starts available. ***
Job Type: Flexible agency work. Block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts: 07:00 - 15:00/12:00 - 20:00/07:00 - 19:30/19:00 - 07:30
Registration Bonus: £300*
£28.02 to £44.83 per hour (PAYE)
£32.32 to £51.71 per hour (Umbrella - FCSA Accredited)
About the Role:
Prince Philip Hospital is a 205 bed modern, progressive and well equipped district general hospital in Llanelli. The multi-disciplinary team works closely to advance the care provided to patients ensuring high quality care is delivered. It is located in Llanelli, with Trostre Shopping Centre on its doorstep. Located near the coast, you will have access to the local Millennium Coastal Pathways and multiple beaches.
The Cardiac Care Unit has 4 acute beds, serving the local community and covers cardiac issues such as Arrhythmias, Heart failure management, ACS management, pacing, Emergency Cardioversions, and telemetry monitoring for the site.
The department has a friendly, supportive environment which is strongly centred around teamwork and delivery of high quality patient care. Staff are well supported and professional development is encouraged.
Prince Philip Hospital is located in Llanelli, with Trostre Shopping Centre on its doorstep. Located near the coast, you will have access to the local Millennium Coastal Pathways and multiple beaches.
We have ongoing, flexible shifts available with either full or part-time hours to suit your availability. We are especially interested to hear from RGNs who are compassionate, committed and have experience nursing in various specialities. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- £300 Registration Bonus (T's & C's apply)*
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, PAYE and Umbrella welcome
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- Agency worker of the month
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing and 121 relationship with Consultant
- Free online training provided and subsidised practical training
- Free nurse revalidation with our inhouse Vetro nurse
- Access to NHS & private sector vacancies
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday pay, contributed pension
- Free uniform
- £250 Referral Bonus
- You must be an RGN with at least 6 months relevant and recent experience
- You must be Critical Care trained
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Up-to-date training certificates - All Wales Passport Practical Training (Moving & Manual Handling AND Violence & Aggression Training)
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to the lives of patients in your care? Does this sound like an opportunity you would be interested in? Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Watch our ‘About Us’ by clicking on the below link:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.