**Join our team now to be eligible for our £300 Registration Bonus!**
Supporting vulnerable patients with mental health and learning disability care needs, you will have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide first class treatment to each patient in your care. We are actively seeking experienced RMN/RNLD qualified staff to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work within the Adult Inpatient Services at Adferiad Unit based in St Cadoc's Hospital in Caerleon.
***Immediate starts available. ***
Job Type: Flexible agency work. Block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts: Early, Late, Long Day or Night
Registration Bonus: £300*
£22.75 to £36.98 per hour (PAYE)
£25.86 to £42.66 per hour (Umbrella - FCSA Accredited)
About the Role:
The unit provides assessment, treatment and stabilisation of patients with mental health problems. Adferiad is a 22 bedded acute mental health unit serving the Newport and Lower Monmouthshire Boroughs for patients from the age of 18 years to 65 years. The unit works closely with the Home Treatment Team who gate keep admissions and facilitate the patients early discharge back to the community. The unit also works closely with the two Community Mental Health teams, Assertive Outreach Team and Early Intervention Teams from the catchment area.
Adferiad provides an ideal setting for newly qualified staff to gain experience of the acute setting.
You will need to demonstrate a commitment to delivering high quality person centered care. You will need to have excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with patients, carers and other professionals. A sound understanding of risk management and the CTP process is expected. You must be an excellent team player, have high levels of motivation and enthusiasm for working in a demanding but rewarding service. You will be joining a team that is passionate and focused on achieving excellence in care delivery, for this challenging and rewarding patient group.
The successful candidate must be able to work flexibility to meet the rational shift patterns to cover a 24 hour period and have an interest in acute inpatient care and enjoy working in a busy challenging environment. You should also be able to undertake PMVA training.
We have ongoing, flexible shifts available with either full or part-time hours to suit your availability. We are especially interested to hear from RMNs who are compassionate, committed and have experience nursing in Elderly Dementia mental health settings. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- £300 Registration Bonus (T's & C's apply)*
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, PAYE and Umbrella welcome
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- Agency worker of the month
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing and 121 relationship with Consultant
- Free online training provided and subsidised practical training
- Free nurse revalidation with our in-house Vetro nurse
- Access to NHS & private sector vacancies
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday pay, contributed pension
- Free uniform
- £250 Referral Bonus
- You must be a qualified RMN/RNLD. Newly qualified applicants are also accepted
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Up-to-date training certificates - All Wales Passport Practical Training (Moving & Manual Handling AND Violence & Aggression Training)
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to the lives of patients in your care? Does this sound like an opportunity you would be interested in? Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Watch our ‘About Us’ by clicking on the below link:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.