Does working Monday to Friday from 09h00 to 17h00 on a block-booking sound appealing and less stressful, allowing for more flexibility and a great balance between your home and working life?
We are even able to offer a £300 Registration Bonus because Newtown Hospital greatly needs quality RMN/RGN staff as soon as possible.
Supporting vulnerable patients with mental health needs, you will have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide first class treatment to each patient in your care. We are actively seeking experienced Mental Health Practitioners to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work at Newton Hospital in Powys.
***Immediate starts available. ***
Job Type: Agency work. Block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts: Days. 09h00 to 17h00
Registration Bonus: £300*
£22.75 to £36.98 per hour (PAYE)
£25.86 to £42.66 per hour (Umbrella - FCSA Accredited)
About the Role:
RMN's/RGN's are required to start as soon as possible, so the registration process is rapid. We would like to speak to experienced Mental Health Practitioners who can look after patients in a professional and caring manner whilst helping to enhance their lives of and help maintain their dignity.
We have an ongoing block booking available and we're especially interested to hear from RMNs who are compassionate and committed You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- £300 Registration Bonus (T's & C's apply)*
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, PAYE and Umbrella welcome
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- Agency worker of the month
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing and 121 relationship with Consultant
- Free online training provided and subsidised practical training
- Free nurse revalidation with our in-house Vetro nurse
- Access to NHS & private sector vacancies
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday pay, contributed pension
- Free uniform
- £250 Referral Bonus
- You must be a qualified RGN/RMN. Newly qualified applicants are also accepted.
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Up-to-date training certificates - All Wales Passport Practical Training (Moving & Manual Handling AND Violence & Aggression Training)
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to the lives of patients in your care? Does this sound like an opportunity you would be interested in? Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Watch our ‘About Us’ by clicking on the below link:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.