**Join our team now to be eligible for our £300 Registration Bonus!**
Supporting vulnerable patients with mental health and learning disability care needs, you will have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide first class treatment to each patient in your care. We are actively seeking experienced RMN/RNLD professionals to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work within Aneurin Bevan University Health Board across a large geographical area including Newport, Abergavenny, Caerphilly, Ebbw Vale, Monmouth and Chepstow which includes two state of the art hospitals.
***Immediate starts available. ***
Job Type: Flexible agency work. Block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts: Early, Late, Long Day or Night
Registration Bonus: £300*
£22.75 to £36.98 per hour (PAYE)
£25.86 to £42.66 per hour (Umbrella - FCSA Accredited)
About the Role:
This is also a wonderful for a Student Nurse due to qualify outside of Wales, as the Health Board would love to work with you.
Patients are cared for 7 days a week, 24 hours a day so you will need to have a flexible approach to take part in a full shift system including nights and weekends.
There is a commitment to exploring innovative ways of working to enhance patient experience and success depends on the commitment and dedication of staff and we aim to recruit the best staff possible. We know that feeling valued at work has a positive impact on both staff and patients.
Aneurin Bevan University Health Board is a Health Board with ambition and a clear plan to modernise its delivery and the care provided to its patients with a clear commitment to the development of its Registered Nurses. If you share this ambition we at Vetro look forward to hearing from you.
We have ongoing, flexible shifts available with either full or part-time hours to suit your availability. We are especially interested to hear from RMNs who are compassionate, committed and have experience nursing in Elderly Dementia mental health settings. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- £300 Registration Bonus (T's & C's apply)*
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, PAYE and Umbrella welcome
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- Agency worker of the month
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing and 121 relationship with Consultant
- Free online training provided and subsidised practical training
- Free nurse revalidation with our in-house Vetro nurse
- Access to NHS & private sector vacancies
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday pay, contributed pension
- Free uniform
- £250 Referral Bonus
- You must be a qualified RMN/RNLD. Newly qualified applicants are also accepted
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Up-to-date training certificates - All Wales Passport Practical Training (Moving & Manual Handling AND Violence & Aggression Training)
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to the lives of patients in your care? Does this sound like an opportunity you would be interested in? Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Watch our ‘About Us’ by clicking on the below link:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.