**Join our team now to be eligible for our £300 Registration Bonus!**
Supporting vulnerable patients with mental health and learning disability care needs, you will have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide first class treatment to each patient in your care. We are actively seeking experienced RMN/RNLD qualified staff to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work as part of an innovative and collaborative Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit St Cadocs Hospital in Caerleon.
***Immediate starts available. ***
Job Type: Flexible agency work. Block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts: Early, Late, Long Day or Night
Registration Bonus: £300*
£22.75 to £36.98 per hour (PAYE)
£25.86 to £42.66 per hour (Umbrella - FCSA Accredited)
About the Role:
The ward ethos is to provide person centred care, drawing on the individual’s strengths, likes and interests, incorporating this into their care and treatment. The ward primarily supports people who are suffering levels of distress and need a secure environment. Patients usually accessing these services can present with external and internal aggression, risk of absconding behaviour and high risk of self harm. The outcome for individuals is to aid in recovery, gain an understanding of their needs, risk and reasons for behaviours.
The ward is a 9 bedded unit, comprising of both male and female service users from across Aneurin Bevan University Health Board. This is a recovery focused ward that also caters for acute crisis admissions.
We seek individuals who are passionate about patient care and driven to working in collaboration with families and other services to provide a truly individual, holistic and a person centred approach to nursing. Personal qualities such as kindness, compassion, warmth and the willingness to go the extra mile for services users are highly valued.
Whether you are newly qualified or an experienced registered nurse, please apply now.
We have ongoing, flexible shifts available with either full or part-time hours to suit your availability. We are especially interested to hear from RMN/RNLD qualified staff who are compassionate, committed and it would be advantageous to have some experience nursing in PICU settings.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- £300 Registration Bonus (T's & C's apply)*
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, PAYE and Umbrella welcome
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- Agency worker of the month
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing and 121 relationship with Consultant
- Free online training provided and subsidised practical training
- Free nurse revalidation with our in-house Vetro nurse
- Access to NHS & private sector vacancies
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday pay, contributed pension
- Free uniform
- £250 Referral Bonus
- You must be a qualified RMN/RNLD. Newly qualified applicants are also accepted
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Up-to-date training certificates - All Wales Passport Practical Training (Moving & Manual Handling AND Violence & Aggression Training)
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to the lives of patients in your care? Does this sound like an opportunity you would be interested in? Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Watch our ‘About Us’ by clicking on the below link:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.