Supporting vulnerable patients you will have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide first class treatment to each patient in your care in an often busy environment.
We are actively seeking experienced RMN/RNLD staff to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work at a modern male only Mental Health and Personality Disorder service in Wrexham.
We are offering a £300 Registration Bonus, £250 bonus for each successful referral and entry into our "Golden Ticket" to be eligible for the £1000 prize, as well as many other benefits!
*** Immediate Starts Available ***
Job Type: Flexible agency work. Block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts: Days and Nights
42 hours per week on a rota basis, 12 hour shifts, 3 on 3 off which will include weekends and nights.
Pay: £20 to £33per hour (PAYE) PLUS £300 Registration Bonus
About the Role:
Service users are Men over the age of 18 who are living with complex and enduring mental health conditions.
We have block-booking and ad hoc shifts on offer to suit your availability. We are especially interested to hear from RMNs who are compassionate, committed and have experience nursing in various Mental Health specialities, particularly Rehabilitation Services. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- Excellent pay rates
- £300 Joining Bonus*
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free Training
- Free Nurse Revalidation with our inhouse Vetro Nurse
- Access to NHS & Private Sector Vacancies
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
- £250 Nurse Referral Bonus Scheme
- You must be an RMN with at least 6 months relevant and recent UK experience
- You must be MAPA/PMVA trained
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Right to work in the UK
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people in your care? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.