£16000 - £18000 per annum
Menna Del Jones
5 months ago
Menna Del Williams
Sales Support Administrator
£16000 - £18000
Our client, a well established firm in Caerphilly, are looking for a Sales Support Administrator to join their busy team.
As part of the role, the successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Assisting the Business Development Manager with account management
- Regular telesales calls to an existing customer base.
- Answering incoming calls and responding to customer queries.
- Sending mailshots with offers
- Arranging deliveries and liaising with the customer throughout the process
- Researching best value products and services and purchasing accordingly
- Tracking and maintaining internal stock levels
- Processing Sales and Purchase Orders.
Accurate Data Entry.
- General administrative duties to support the sales function
- Create and develop strong relationships by phone.
- Experience of telemarketing is desirable, though not essential
- Previous experience of order processing with a high level of accuracy.
- Solid administration experience.
- Advanced level of computer literacy particularly in MS Excel.
- The ability to prioritise workload within a busy environment and work to deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- A professional manner and flexible attitude.
If you're interested in being considered for this role, please send your CV