**Join our team now to be eligible for our £300 Registration Bonus!**
Supporting vulnerable patients, you will have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide first class treatment to each patient in your care in an often busy environment.
We are actively seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RGN) to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work on Singleton Hospital’s Special Care Baby Unit.
***Immediate starts available. ***
Job Type: Flexible agency work. Block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts: 07:00 - 15:00/12:00 - 20:00/07:00 - 19:30/19:00 - 07:30
Registration Bonus: £300*
£28.02 to £44.83 per hour (PAYE)
£32.32 to £51.71 per hour (Umbrella - FCSA Accredited)
About the Role:
The Unit is designated as a Special Care Unit which includes the provision of high dependency care. T
The successful applicant will be based in the Special care baby unit.
You will work in partnership with the Senior Nurse for neonates and the Neonatal Unit Manager to develop evidence based clinical nursing practice through the implementation and facilitation of clinically based education, training and skills development for the neonatal team as well as providing clinical care to neonates.
You will have a responsibility for the standards of care in the unit and will be accountable for leading nursing practice within the unit, in line with clinical governance strategy, thus ensuring the provision of high quality evidence based care to neonates and their families.
This is an exciting career opportunity for a neonatal nurse to be involved in an evolving and ever changing service who wishes to develop and enhance care to the highest level.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- £300 Registration Bonus (T's & C's apply)
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, PAYE and FCSA approved Umbrella welcome
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free Training
- Free Nurse Revalidation with our inhouse Vetro Nurse
- Access to NHS & Private Sector Vacancies
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
- Up to £250 Referral Bonus Scheme
- You must be a Paediatric Nurse with at least 6 months relevant and recent experience
- Post registration neonatal qualification and evidence of continued neonatal education
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Up-to-date training certificates
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people in your care? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.