Vetro Education North Wales is currently looking for a School Administrator to work in a Secondary School in Denbighshire.
The role will start in September and will be on a temp - perm basis, hours of work will be 8:00am-4:00pm.
Job Type: Monday to Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
Pay: £9.91 per day minimum
About the Role:
Our schools are all very welcoming places to work. We are proud of the relationships we have with our schools. Our partnerships are based on mutual values and ethics so we know you are being placed at the best schools. We can support you with your work requirements, whether you want one day a week, 5 days a week, or ad-hoc shifts, we can support you.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Approved NPS Framework Supplier in Wales
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- Support from an education-led consultant with a personal relationship
- Free Training
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay - paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot
- Contributed pension
- Experience in school administration
- Used SIMS
- Hold a fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- Have references covering the last two years (no gaps)
- Hold EWC registration
- Hold the Right to work in the UK
Duties will include:
- Experience of working in a school office
- Have experience working with SIMS
- Answering the phone, taking messages, transferring calls
- Photocopying and filing
- Schedule appointments
- Greeting visitors and arranging visitor badges.
- Experience using word, excel and email
Can you support and encourage children to flourish? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.