£70 - £75 per day
about 2 months ago
Liquid error: internal
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an applicant who is confident to work in a school office using SIMS and can also support children in the classroom.
Duties will include using the SIMS package used for taking dinner money, school register and record keeping. There will be some answering of phone calls, calling parents, assisting with filing and dealing with the post. You will also need to have experience in the classroom working with primary age children up to Key Stage 2.
***Starts December 2021 ***
Job Type: School Administrator / Teaching Assistant
Pay: £70 per day minimum
Details: Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:00pm
About the Role:
Our schools are all very welcoming places to work. We are proud of the relationships we have with our schools. Our partnerships are based on mutual values and ethics so we know you are being placed at the best schools. We can support you with your work requirements, whether you want one day a week, 5 days a week, or ad-hoc shifts, we can support you.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Approved NPS Framework Supplier in Wales
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- Support from an education-led consultant with a personal relationship
- Free Training
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay - paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot
- Contributed pension
- Experience in school administration
- Used SIMS
- Experience working in a classroom with children up to KS2
- Hold a fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- Have references covering the last two years (no gaps)
- Hold EWC registration
- Hold the Right to work in the UK
- Experience of working in a school office
- Have experience working with SIMS
- Answering the phone, taking messages, transferring calls
- Photocopying and filing
- Schedule appointments
- Greeting visitors and arranging visitor badges.
- Experience using word, excel and email
Can you support and encourage children to flourish? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.