£28000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Vetro Recruitment are currently recruiting for a leading company in the UK offering independent behavioural care for commissioners across the UK.
The vacancy is for a School Liaison Manager to work in a specialist school, that cares for Children and Young People with Autism and Learning Disabilities, based in Chorley.
To be considered for the role you will have a working knowledge of Autism Spectrum Disorders and will have worked in a School or Residential home environment previously.
As Staff Liaison Manager you will be the first point of contact for new and established staff working with our pupils. Your duties will include inducting new staff, staff deployment on a daily basis and managing staff absence.
You will have excellent problem solving skills and the ability to hold staff to account when necessary, coupled with an approachable management style which ensures we get the most out of our employees.
The main aim of the school is to improve the outcomes for our pupil's and you will need to possess the skills to manage various teams across the School consisting of Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Support Workers
Pay and Hours:
£28,00 up to £35,000 per annum. Dependent on experience
37.5 per week. Term Time Only Monday-Friday - 8.30 am - 4.30 pm
Term time only.
- Experience working in a similar setting
- We are looking for an enthusiastic motivator, who has a hands on approach to working with both pupil's and staff.
- A proven track record of managing large teams of employees
- Flexible working hours
- 33 days annual leave (inc. bank holidays)
- Full training- relevant qualifications are desirable, but not essential
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dental Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Health Cash Plan