£90 - £120 per day
3 months ago
Following a very successful year working with a Secondary School in the Caerphilly LEA, Vetro have been instructed to find a Primary School teacher who is looking at gaining a new experience and trying out Secondary Teaching.
The school are looking for someone to cover a range of subjects which will include Art, Drama, music and Science Tech and the feel that this would be more suited to someone with a primary background who is used to covering multiple subjects thought the day.
They will also consider a Secondary teacher with a background in these subjects and are happy to cover al lessons.
Start Dates - ASAP
Long Term on going work
In order to be considered for teaching job with Vetro Education candidates will :
* Be a fully qualified Teacher (QTS or equivalent overseas qualification)
* Have at least 1 year teaching experience exceptions to be made for NQTs
* Be happy to cover subjects outside of your subject specialism
* Hold a fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
* Have references covering the last three years (no gaps)
* Hold EWC registration
* Hold the Right to work in the UK
While working with Vetro Education you can expect the following:
* Great rates of pay
* No payroll fees
* Dedicated, education led consultants who listen to the needs of each individual
* To benefit from 25 years experience within the Education and Care sectors
* Regular, specific and local work
Hit apply to get your application started.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone