£27000 - £32000 per annum
24 days ago
Vetro have a superb opportunity for a Scrub Nurse RGN or ODP to work within a specialist Eye Hospital in Southport, Lancashire. You will work between the main hospital site in Southport and the out-reach clinics across West Lancashire where minor-op procedures take place.
- You must be RGN, ODP qualified and have a valid NMC or HCPC registration.
- Current ALS certification is desirable
- 1 years' experience working as a scrub nurse or ODP
- Experience with ophthalmic procedures
- Strong communication skills
- Driving Licence essential
You will also have:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel and Word
- Flexibility & use of a car as travel to nearby sites is required
- ALS certification is desirable
£27,000 - £32,000 working full time Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, extensive benefits along with career progression and further training offered.
**If this opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV**