£90 - £120 per day
3 months ago
Vetro recruitment are working closely with a number of Secondary schools in the Cardiff LEA and are looking to recruit a number of enthusiastic Teachers to work within these Schools.
Subjects of particular interest (but not limited to):
Science, Maths, Male and Female PE, Religious Education, Design Technology and ICT.
Start Dates - ASAP
Long term, Short term, Ad hoc
Vetro Education have been working with a number of secondary schools in Cardiff and have been asked for a variety of support over the past 12 months. As well as long term cover for unfilled posts, maternity and sickness Vetro Education have also been called on for a number of ad hoc cover days in a variety of subjects.
In order to be considered for teaching job with Vetro Education candidates will :
* Be a fully qualified Teacher (QTS or equivalent overseas qualification)
* Have at least 1 year teaching experience exceptions to be made for NQTs
* Be happy to cover subjects outside of your subject specialism
* Hold a fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
* Have references covering the last three years (no gaps)
* Hold EWC registration
* Hold the Right to work in the UK
While working with Vetro Education you can expect the following:
* Great rates of pay
* No payroll fees
* Dedicated, education led consultants who listen to the needs of each individual
* To benefit from 25 years experience within the Education and Care sectors
* Regular, specific and local work
Hit apply to get your application started.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone