£55.00 - £65.00 per day
10 months ago
Secondary School Teaching Assistants
Location - Torfaen
Start date - ASAP
Rates of pay - £55.00 - £65.00 per day
Vetro Education have recently started working in partnership with this large secondary school in Torfaen.
As well as supporting the school with Teaching and Cover Supervising staff there is now a demand for experienced, enthusiastic and motivated Teaching Assistants.
Both mainstream and SEN provisions within the school require additional support and they have tasked Vetro with finding a number of new Teaching Assistants to take up various roles. The majority of these roles are starting as soon as possible but the school are also keen to look at potential candidates for upcoming September roles.
If you have the following skills/qualifications/experience then Vetro want to hear from you today:
- Minimum of 3 months experience of working in schools or with children aged 4 - 16 years
- Experience of working with Special Educational Needs/Challenging Behaviour/Mainstream group work/ intervention - Desirable not essential
- Qualifications such as: Team Teach, British Sign Language, PECS would be extremely beneficial
- Good understanding of English, Maths and Science are essential
In order to be considered for these fantastic and rewarding roles you will need:
- Fully Enhanced DBS (On the update service or be in a position to obtain a new one)
- EWC registration (or be in a position to obtain registration before taking up work)
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Minimum of 2 references covering the last 3 years (must include most recent employer)
- 2 proofs of address (dated within the last 3 months)
- If the above sounds like you then please apply today.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role.
We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.