Would you like a long term role where you can become part of a fantastic teaching team?
Could you make a real difference to children with Special Education Needs?
We are looking for highly motivated, flexible, and committed Special Educational Needs Teachers, for a long term work in an SEN school based in Flintshire. The school age is between Key Stage 1 to Key Stage 4, with students who have a variety of needs; SEMH, SEBD, ODD, attachment and anxiety disorders
***Immediate starts ***
Job Type: FULL TIME, 5 DAYS A WEEK (MONDAY TO FRIDAY)
Pay: £138.56 per day minimum
About the Role:
The role is full time (5 days per week) and the successful Teacher will be responsible for teaching learners with a variety of special educational needs; including SEMH, SEBD, ASD, AD,ODD, Anxiety disorders, global delay and aspergers.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll chargesApproved NPS Framework Supplier in Wales
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- Support from one of Rhondda Cynon Taf’s largest suppliers of SEN staff
- Free Training
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay - paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot
- Contributed pension
- Be a fully qualified Teacher (QTS or equivalent overseas qualification)
- Have at least 1-year teaching experience, exceptions to be made for NQTs
- Have at least 3 months teaching experience within SEMH settings
- Hold a fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- Have references covering the last two years (no gaps)
- Hold EWC registration
- Hold the Right to work in the UK
Duties will include:
- Teach in line with the school curriculum.
- Create a positive learning atmosphere.
- Plan and deliver lessons that cater to students with additional needs.
- Motivate and challenge pupils with your teaching methods.
- Display good levels of classroom control.
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the curriculum.
- Liaise with other Teachers and Teaching Assistants within the school.
Can you support and encourage children to flourish? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
If you would like to know more about Vetro please click the link below to see the “about us” video.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.