£0 - £141.71 per day
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
Would you like a long term or an AD-HOC role where you can become part of a fantastic
Could you make a real difference to children with Special Education
We are looking for highly motivated, flexible, and committed Special
Educational Needs Teachers, for a short time/long term/day to day role in an SEN school in Denbighshire.
Job Type: FULL TIME, 5 DAYS A WEEK (MONDAY TO FRIDAY)
Pay: £141.71 per day minimum
About the Role:
You will be responsible for teaching learners with a variety of special educational needs,
including Mainly Autism buy can also include ASD, EBD, Global Delay and Aspergers.
● Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll chargesApproved
NPS Framework Supplier in Wales
● Flexible working hours to suit your needs
● Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking
● Free Training
● Agency worker of the month
● Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
● 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
● Holiday Pay - paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot
● Contributed pension
● Be a fully qualified Teacher (QTS or equivalent overseas qualification)
● Have at least 1-year teaching experience, exceptions to be made for
● Hold a fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a
● Have references covering the last two years (no gaps)
● Hold EWC registration
● Hold the Right to work in the UK
Duties will include:
Teach in line with the school curriculum.
Create a positive learning atmosphere.
Plan and deliver lessons that cater to students with Autism
Spectrum Disorder, Aspergers and Emotional
Motivate and challenge pupils with your teaching methods.
Display good levels of classroom control.
Stay up to date with changes and developments in the curriculum.
Liaise with other Teachers and Teaching Assistants within the school.
Can you support and encourage children to flourish? If this sounds like your
dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the
Vetro team will be in touch.
If you would like to know more about Vetro please click the link below to see
the “about us” video.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying
temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates
for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities
employer and decisions are made on merit alone.