£24243 - £33824 per annum
9 months ago
Location: Bere Alston
Salary: Up to M6 depending on experience
We welcome applications from teachers of all specialisms with ideas, enthusiasm and proven outstanding teaching ability, who can work within the diverse demands of the School whilst developing its recognised strengths and attributes. In return we offer a highly competitive package working for one of largest specialist educational providers in the UK. Excellent induction and CPD.
Duties will include:
- Planning lessons to cater for SEN pupils
- Marking and assessment
- Delivering stimulating lessons across the curriculum
- Contributing to school events
- Classroom management
- Monitoring progress of pupils
- Assessing knowledge
- Making effective use of teaching materials to ensure excellent planning and delivery of the curriculum within the SEN environment
SEN School teachers are required to be:
- Hard working
- Well - organised
- Good communicators
- Build rapport
- Know the demands of working in a SEN environment
Successful candidates must:
- Have the ability to effectively engage students with innovative teaching methods.
- Have a record of consistently 'good' or 'outstanding' evaluations.
- Be an enthusiastic team player with excellent organisation skills.
- Have experience teaching SEN OR ESMHD students.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.