£138.56 - £145 per day
02921 660 880
2 months ago
Are you looking for a long term, full time role for September?
Could you make a real difference to the children you support?
We are looking for highly motivated, experienced and committed Special Educational Needs Teachers to work with pupils who display challenging behaviour in both Primary and Secondary age settings.
Location: Blaenau Gwent
Job Type: Long Term 5 days a week
Pay: £138.56 per day minimum
About the Role:
The school is looking for an experienced and confident teacher to take on a 5 day a week, long term role with them from September.
The role itself will involve teaching pupils aged 5 to 16 with a variety of special educational needs, including ASD, EBD, Global Delay and Aspergers.
Experience in a SEN setting and/or working with challenging behaviour is essential for this role.
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Approved NPS Framework Supplier in Wales
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- Support from one of Rhondda Cynon Taf’s largest suppliers of SEN staff
- Free Training
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay - paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot
- Contributed pension
- Be a fully qualified Teacher (QTS or equivalent overseas qualification)
- Have at least 1-year teaching experience, exceptions to be made for NQTs
- Have at least 3 months teaching experience within SEN settings
- Hold a fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- Have references covering the last two years (no gaps)
- Hold EWC registration
- Hold the Right to work in the UK
Duties will include:
- Teach in line with the school curriculum.
- Create a positive learning atmosphere.
- Plan and deliver lessons that cater to students with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Global Delay Disorder, Aspergers and Emotional Behaviour Disorder.
- Motivate and challenge pupils with your teaching methods.
- Display good levels of classroom control.
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the curriculum.
- Liaise with other Teachers and Teaching Assistants within the school.
Can you support and encourage children to flourish? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
If you would like to know more about Vetro please click the link below to see the “about us” video.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.