£15000 - £19000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Vetro are currently recruiting an experienced teacher to work in a small independent community school.
We are keen to find the right candidate to join this dynamic and fast paced school based in Wiltshire which supports children with emotional behavioural difficulties and very challenging behaviour.
Start date: September 2018
Hours: Part-Time, Perm, 3 days a week
Salary: MPS + Experience
About the Organisation:
The organisation supports and educates children with emotional behavioural difficulties and very challenging behaviour. The school's aim is to look at the individual child and develop a programme which suits their needs, taking a holistic approach, which enables the school to provide the learners with a well-structured educational programme and this helps them to succeed and enjoy learning.
The work of a Teacher in this role of often challenging and varied and will involve:
- Delivering Art and another identified curriculum subject up to GCSE level as required
- Planning and preparation of Schemes of Work and Lesson Plan in your subject areas
- Maintaining good levels of behaviour with a range of positive strategies
- Marking and assessing work
- Collaborating with support workers to define appropriate activities
- Liaising with other professionals e.g. Speech and Language therapists, physiotherapists and educational psychologists
Qualifications and experience:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Good degree in relevant subject
- Evidence of CPD
- Successful teaching experience of KS3-5
- SEN or SEMH experience
- Drivers preferred due to extremely rural location
The young people you will be supporting have a range of emotional and behavioural difficulties, learning difficulties and mental health diagnosis.
To be considered for this role candidates must be:
- Flexible with good self-motivation
- Able to work on own initiative
- Strong personality and determination to work in what is a very demanding but rewarding education programme
- Job satisfaction, making a difference in children's lives
- Work-life balance
- Refer a friend bonus
- Learning and development plan
- Application and Interview support from a Qualified Teacher/Education Consultant
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.