Would you like a job that gives you a sense of fulfilment and a chance to support a variety of children within a SEN environment?
Could you make a real difference for the children you work with?
We are looking for experienced, highly motivated and committed SEN teaching assistants for a number of long term assignments in an SEN school in Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taf.
*** January 2022 starts available ***
Job Type: Long Term Teaching Assistant roles
Pay: £65.00 per day minimum
About the schools we support:
We support a variety of SEN schools across Wales, giving our Education professionals the opportunity to work in settings that best suits their skill set and experience.
We support children from 3 to 18 years old in a variety of special schools and we are looking for exceptional SEN teaching assistants to allow us to continue this service into the new year.
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Approved NPS Framework Supplier in Wales
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- Support from one of the largest suppliers of education staff in Rhondda Cynon Taf
- Free Training
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket competition to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay - paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot
- Contributed pension
- At least 3 months experience of working with children in schools, nurseries or similar
- Experience of supporting learners with special educational needs
- Be registered with the EWC (School Support Worker)
- References covering the last two years (no gaps)
- Hold a current DBS on the update service or willing to take one out
- The Right to Work in the UK
Duties will include:
- Supporting learners with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Global Delay Disorder, Aspergers and Emotional Behaviour Disorder
- Preparing the classroom alongside the class Teacher
- Working with learners in small groups/and or working 1:1
- Putting together displays of children’s work
- Helping out on school trips
- Supporting teachers in managing class behaviour
- Listening to children read, reading to them or telling them stories
- Helping children who need extra support to complete tasks
Can you support and encourage children to flourish? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
If you would like to know more about Vetro please click the link below to see the “about us” video.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.