Are you looking for a long term role in a special educational needs schools in Aberdare?
Could you make a real difference for the children you work with?
We are looking for a driven, committed and experienced SEN teaching assistant for a long role in an SEN school in Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taf.
***September start date ***
Job Type: long term, full time, Monday to Friday.
Pay: £65 to £70 per day
About the Role:
This SEN school in Aberdare is a welcoming place to work and one where our Teachers and Teaching Assistants feel well looked after and supported,
One of our Teaching Assistants who works at the school on a long term assignment recently said:
“Working at this school through Vetro has given me the opportunity to feel valued and a part of a team. I enjoy going to work and the staff in the office are always so helpful and friendly. The school itself is fantastic!"
We are proud of the relationships we have with our schools. Our partnerships are based on mutual values and ethics so we know you are being placed at the best schools.
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Approved NPS Framework Supplier in Wales
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- Support from an education-led consultant with a personal relationship
- Free Training
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket competition to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay - paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot
- Contributed pension
- At least 3 months experience of working with children in schools, nurseries or similar
- A minimum of 6 months experience of supporting children with profound multiple learning difficulties whether in or outside of employment
- Be registered with the EWC (School Support Worker)
- References covering the last two years (no gaps)
- Hold a current DBS on the update service or willing to take one out
- The Right to Work in the UK
- Supporting learners with special educational needs, especially ASD
- Preparing the classroom alongside the class Teacher
- Working with learners in small groups/and or working 1:1
- Putting together displays of children’s work
- Helping out on school trips
- Supporting teachers in managing class behaviour
- Listening to children read, reading to them or telling them stories
- Helping children who need extra support to complete tasks
Can you support and encourage children to flourish? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
If you would like to know more about Vetro please click the link below to see the “about us” video.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.