£60 - £70 per day
7 months ago
Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistants - Secondary Schools
£60 - £70 per day
ASAP start dates
Vetro Education are supporting multiple secondary schools in the Caerphilly LEA with Teaching and support staff and as the term goes the the demand is increasing on a weekly basis.
As a result, a number of these secondary schools are looking for Teaching Assistants who have experience of working with secondary aged pupils with the following conditions:
- - Behavioural Difficulties
- - Autism (ASD)
- - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties
- - Emotional and Behaviour Difficulties
Vetro Education are working with these schools on a weekly basis and the schools regularly have staff booked on block/ long term bookings as well as more casual schedules (flexible hours are available)
- - Fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- - References covering the last three years (no gaps)
- - EWC registration (School support worker)
- - Right to work in the UK
While working with Vetro Education you can expect the following:
- - Great rates of pay
- - No payroll fees
- - Dedicated, education led consultants who listen to the needs of each individual
- - To benefit from 25 years experience within the Education and Care sectors
- - Regular, specific and local work
Hit apply to get your application started.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.