Would you love the opportunity to work as a Classroom Assistant within a Residential and SEN School setting? If so please keep reading!
Classroom Assistants required to join an established SEN School in Chorley, Preston, supporting young people between the ages of 6-19 with Autism and Learning Disabilities
The successful candidate will undertake education support duties and assist the class teacher in the day to day needs of the pupils in their care, to enable the teacher to implement the curriculum and respond to the pupils’ needs.
Salary: £9.61 (Per Hour)
Location: Clayton-le-Woods, Lancashire
Hours: Monday to Friday (Term time only)
- Company Pension Scheme, Online discounts and cashback rewards, Cycle to work scheme, Dental Insurance, Travel Insurance, Healthcare Cash plan
- £1000 Golden Bonus raffle and worker on the month
- Chance to win £50 vouchers each month!
- Comprehensive training package including scheduled ongoing face-to-face training, Continuous Professional Development planning, and plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and support you in your career development.
- Opportunity to undertake your NVQ Level 3 Teaching Assistant
- Free meal on shift.
- No two days are the same.
- Opportunity to enrich the lives of children and make a positive difference.
- Experience as a Teaching Assistant in a SEN school is desirable.
- NVQ or QCF level 3 Teaching Assistant is also desirable for this role.