Would you love the opportunity to work as a Teaching Assistant within a SEN college? If so, please keep reading!
Would you love the opportunity to work as a Teaching Assistant within a Residential and SEN School setting? If so please keep reading!
Teaching Assistant's required to join an established SEN School in Southport, Merseyside, supporting young people between the ages of 16-25 with Autism and Learning Disabilities.
The successful candidate will undertake education support duties and assist the class teacher in the day to day needs of the pupils in their care, to enable the teacher to implement the curriculum and respond to the pupils’ needs.
Salary: £9.61 (Per Hour)
Location: Southport, Merseyside
Hours: Monday to Friday (Term time only)
Key Skills Required:
- Experience as a Teaching Assistant in a SEN school is desirable.
- NVQ or QCF level 3 Teaching Assistant is also desirable for this role.
- Company Pension Scheme, Online discounts and cashback rewards, Cycle to work scheme, Dental Insurance, Travel Insurance, Healthcare Cash plan
- Comprehensive training package including scheduled ongoing face-to-face training, Continuous Professional Development planning, and plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and support you in your career development.
- Opportunity to undertake your NVQ Level 3 Teaching Assistant
- Free meals on shift.
- No two days are the same.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- DBS on update service although we can facilitate this on your behalf
- Right to work in the UK