Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff
£100.00 - £130.00 per day
3 months ago
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Teacher
Location - Rhondda Cynon Taf
Start date - September 2018
Rates of pay - £100.00 - £130.00 per day
Vetro Education have worked with a number of SEND schools in Rhondda Cynon Taf over the last academic year and as a result we are very keen to speak to SEND Teachers in and around the Rhondda Cynon Taf LEA.
As well as supporting the schools with long term teaching cover we have also seen an increase in Ad Hoc and more flexible working hours requests. As a result we are extremely keen to speak to SEND specialist teachers who can cover both long term and Ad Hoc positions in the Rhondda Cynon Taf area starting as soon as September 2018.
We are interested in speaking to Teachers with experience in Primary SEND, Secondary SEND, and Pupil Referral Units.
If you have the following skills/qualifications/experience then Vetro want to hear from you today:
- Minimum of 1 year's Teaching experience (exceptions made for NQTs)
- Experience of working with Special Educational Needs/Challenging Behaviour- Essential
- Qualifications such as: Team Teach, British Sign Language, PECS would be extremely beneficial
- Good understanding of English, Maths and Science are essential
In order to be considered for these fantastic and rewarding roles you will need:
- Fully Enhanced DBS (On the update service or be in a position to obtain a new one)
- EWC registration (or be in a position to obtain registration before taking up work)
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Minimum of 2 references covering the last 3 years (must include most recent employer)
- 2 proofs of address (dated within the last 3 months)
- If the above sounds like you then please apply today.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role.
We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.