Would you love the opportunity to work as a Senior Support Worker within a Residential and SEN School setting? If so please keep reading!
The service provides education, care, and support to children and young people with ASD, Learning Disabilities, and other complex mental health needs. The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months of experience as a Senior support worker within similar settings. You will have the opportunity for progression and comprehensive ongoing training.
Pay: £10 - £11.66
Hours: Full Time - 9.45pm - 7.30am
Location: Preston, Lancashire
- Comprehensive training
- £1000 Golden Bonus raffle
- Worker of the month - with a chance to win £50 of vouchers
- Annual Leave, pension
- Free parking
- At least 6 months experience as a support worker
- Right to work in the UK
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- NVQ level 3 in Children and Young People