£26000 - £32000 per annum
7 months ago
Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Vetro Recruitment is looking for a Senior Digital Digital Marketing Executive to be based in our office in Liverpool. The successful candidate will work alongside the Directors of the company and will be a key influence in the shaping and implementation of the companies marketing road map. You will be responsible for creating digital marketing campaigns and will be responsible for the day to day running of Vetro's marketing across all channels. This is an exciting opportunity to join one a fast growing recruitment company and take a pivotal role in the development of our marketing strategy and direction.
- Salary: £26,000 - £32,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
- Location: Liverpool
- Job Type: Permanent
Vetro Recruitment is an award-winning recruitment agency with offices in Caerphilly, Liverpool and Southampton. Founded in 2015 we recruit into the Social Care, Nursing and Education sectors. The brand is maturing at a rapid rate, and we want 2020 to be about attracting and bringing onboard more of our "3C's" - clients, candidates and colleagues (Recruitment Consultants).
This role is an all-rounder in terms of digital marketing strategy as you will be expected to design, create, analyse, optimise and report on all paid and organic marketing efforts. You will have the full support of the directors as well as full access to the UK's leading recruitment training platform.
- Data-driven marketing efforts designed to increase performance
- Ability to analyse and report on digital marketing efforts
- Creating an effective and sustainable SEO strategy to ensure continued organic growth across the relevant channels
- Creation and development of strategic content strategy
- Continued development and maintenance of CMS (no HTML required)
- Proactively driving social media channel performance to increase community size and brand awareness
- Delivering a strong email marketing strategy to engage existing clients and candidates, whilst attracting and engaging new.
- Creation and analysis of PPC, programmatic display and paid social campaigns
Skills, Knowledge And Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of Digital Marketing experience
- Experience within a direct marketing or analytically environment
- Good working knowledge of Google Documents
- Demonstrable management of digital marketing campaigns
- Content writing and SEO optimisation skills
- Ability to think creatively and heighten current marketing efforts
- Ability to analyse data and optimise accordingly
- Knowledge of consumer databases and experience of data selection tools (Google Analytics & social media back ends)
- High level of organisation and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
Qualifications & Experience
- A degree within Communications / Marketing / Digital media
- Experience of working in a marketing role within the recruitment sector (desirable but not essential)
- Experience of working as an individual marketer
- Experience in the upkeep of multiple marketing efforts and channels
- Experience of Google Analytics/SEMRush/HootSuite/Facebook Ads Manager/Google Ads/Google Analytics/Social Media Channels