Up to £35000 per annum
2 months ago
i have a superb opportunity for a current Occupational Therapist looking to make a step up or a Senior looking for a new challenge to work within a specialist forensic hospital providing care and support to adults with enduring mental health illnesses such as personality disorder, substance misuse issues and behaviours that challenge.
About the role:
- Manage a caseload using an evidence based approach and client centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Interventions.
- These will provide patients with the confidence, skills and coping strategies to function in everyday life.
- Receive and respond promptly to new admissions, undertaking patient assessments to identify and prioritise patient needs before planning and delivering the appropriate and relevant interventions either on an individual or group basis.
- The OT team follows MOHO (Model of Human Occupation).Ensure the team maintains accurate and timely records detailing each patient's progress.
- Take a lead within the Occupational Therapy Team in the absence of the Lead Occupational Therapist. Monitor the activity budget and take a lead on resource purchases.Requirements:
- To hold a BSC (Hons) or equivalent I Occupational Therapy together with RCOT membership and HCPC registration.
- To have at least 2 years clinical experience including some experience of working in a secure setting.
£35.000 working full time, extensive benefits and great career pathways.
**if this exciting opportunity is of interest please click apply below**