£25000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
I have a superb opportunity for a Senior Occupational Therapist or an Occupational Therapist looking to take the next step to work within a specialist rehabilitation unit based in Walton on the Hill, Surrey providing specialist mental health treatment for males aged 18 and over.
- Manages and coordinates the implementation of individual treatment plans for occupational therapy services ensuring treatments, activities, and interventions are delivered through effective application and communication by the occupational therapists.
- Receives and responds promptly to referrals, undertaking patient assessments to identify and prioritise patient needs before planning and delivering the appropriate and relevant interventions either on an individual or group basis. Ensure the team maintains accurate and timely records detailing each patient's rehabilitation/progress.
- Maintains and develops close working relationships with professional and clinical colleagues within the multi-disciplinary team, ensuring clinical practice is in line with Priory policies and procedures and complies with statutory regulations and quality standards. Contributes to business growth by actively promoting priory therapy services in line with the local units' business plan.
- Maintains effective communication links with patients, relatives, carers, and purchasers throughout the patient's rehabilitation.
- Contributes to service evaluation and development.
- Holds a BSc (Hons) in Occupational Therapy together with full BAOT membership and HPC registration.
- The role holder will require at least 2 years of clinical experience including some experience of working within a secure setting.
£25,000 - £35,000 depending on level of clinical experience, extensive benefits and clear career progression opportunities.
**If this opportunity of of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV and one of our consultants will be in contact to discuss**