£39000 - £39550 per annum
5 months ago
We have an amazing opportunity for a Senior Residential Manager - Deputy Head of Residential Services to join our clients residential team.
You will be working on a vibrant school and college campus with a friendly feel that has recently received Outstanding from Ofsted and CQC and for its school and college residential services.
This is an exciting role for a senior residential manager who has proven experience in managing a variety of residential services.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Managing a college house - ensuring the focus is enabling and empowering students.
- The successful candidate will have proven experience in leading services towards outstanding status with CQC
- Candidates should have a good understanding of residential settings.
- You will be qualified to Level 4 in health and social care and management.
- The successful candidate needs previous experience in CQC and Ofsted inspections, regulatory requirements and leading/developing quality assurance processes.
- The ideal candidate will be approachable, engaging, passionate, inspirational and willing to go the extra mile.
Our client can offer:
- Excellent benefits package including pension, health cash plan, childcare voucher scheme and life insurance
- Generous annual leave package
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- On-site accommodation
- Free Parking
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.