£25126 - £26864 per annum
5 months ago
We have a fantastic new opportunity to appoint Senior Support Workers for a children's residential service based in the Whitchurch, Shropshire.
Each home provides care between 2-4 Young People up to to the age of 18 with Emotional & Behavioural Disorders (EBD).
Salary & Hours
- £25,126 up to £26,864 depending on experience
- 8am - 8am, 24 hour sleep in shifts
- 48 hours per week
- 2 shifts on, 4 shifts off
- Generous annual leave scheme with enhancements for service
- Personal Pension
- Life Insurance
- Continuing development including PRICE, Foundations for Attachment (including PACE), Emergency First Aid etc
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Money saving initiatives on cars and breakdown cover
- To provide primary basic care in a safe and caring environment to help the Young People in your care.
- To be a positive role model to the people in your care and encourage them to develop meaningful relations and attachments.
- To work effectively alongside other members of the team to ensure that the Young People develops in a caring and consistent environment.
- To take responsibilities for running the household effectively, setting and maintaining high standards whilst maintaining safety
- To act as a member of the staff team, supporting and mentoring Junior colleagues and being prepared to receive support as necessary.
- NVQ Level 3 in Children's Residential Care/Children & Young People is essential
- 2 years experience in a Children's residential setting with Emotional & Behavioural Disorders
- A full UK manual driving licence with access to your own vehicle
If you would like to find our more about this information please call Alex on 029 21 660 880 alternatively you can apply via this job ad.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.