£9 - £10 per hour
5 months ago
We are recruiting for 4 Senior Residential Support Workers to join one of our leading clients in chidlrens servcies in Preston. .
The main responsibilities of the Senior Residential Support Workers will be to support the day to day care and support needs of individual young people which will include personal care needs, supporting them in their daily routines, communication, independence and life skills as well as leisure activities. The roles will be carried out with an empathetic attitude and willingness to be supported by a team and will take direction from House Managers and other Care Managers.
In addition the Senior Residential Support Worker roles will administer medication, support and co-ordinate key workers, and in the absence of the House Manager they will lead the shift for short periods of time.
The role operates on a rotating combination shift pattern as below:
- Early shifts between 7.00am - 3.00pm
- Late shifts between 3pm - 10.00pm
- Full flexibility over 7 days is required
£9- £10 per hour
* Level 3 Health and Social Care qualification
* Previous experience in a care setting, supporting people with learning difficulties and complex health needs
* Knowledge of communication strategies for non-verbal learners; experience working with a variety of communication methods including PECs, objects of reference and basic signed communication
* Good written and verbal communication skills, ability to write and maintain reports and children / young people notes and communicate effectively with staff/managers
* Previous experience leading shifts and rota management advantageous
These are excellent opportunities for experienced senior support workers/deputy house managers, or support workers looking for career advancement. So if you are looking for a new challenge in a rewarding role then please apply ASAP!
ommunication, independent living skills, learning and leisure activities. Some challenging behaviours may present, so similar experience is preferred but not essential.
Weekly Pay. - Flexible shift patterns to fit lifestyle commitments. - Full-Time Support Workers contracts and temp to perm contracts also available - 28 days Holiday (including bank holidays) - Free Training - Weekly pay - Choose your shifts using Vetro's very own shift booking app - £50 Love2Shop referral scheme - Employee of the month scheme - CV writing support and career advice - Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check) - 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role.
We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to (url removed) Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.