Up to £35007 per annum
4 days ago
I have a superb opportunity for a Senior Nurse RMN to work within a specialist service based in Calverton providing care and support to adults in both an acute and medium secure setting.
- Supervises a defined group of team members and contributes to their overall CPD, mandatory training and appraisal process recognising the skills required across the team.
- Monitor and review Nursing Care plans
- Evaluate and respond to changes in patients condition and needs
- Provide a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
- Develop therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Contribute to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- At a more senior level, you'll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
- Follow all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice.
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week where flexible working patterns would be considered
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development.
£35,007 working full time, 37.5 hours per week, extensive benefits and clear career progression opportunities.