Up to £35000 per annum
8 months ago
i have a superb opportunity for a Senior Staff Nurse RMN RNLD to work within a specialist rehab and recovery service based in Abergavenny. The service provides care and support to adults with a range of mental health requirements.
About the role:
- As a Senior Nurse you will ensure patients diagnosed with a mental health condition receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
- No two days are the same, with plenty to keep you engaged and motivated, but also a good amount of routine.
- There are also career development opportunities, with a huge range of courses that will help you grow and succeed.
- If you have the aspiration, capability and dedication, we can give you the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
- Working with the MDT to ensure that care provided is appropriate.
- Provide safe and effective processes for the ordering, handling, storage, administration, recording and disposal of drugs.
- Review and document care plans on a regular basis.
- Positively promote the home.
- Participate in training of newly qualified nurses.
- Participate in an on-call system to support the nurse in charge.
- Participate in supervision and training of new and existing staff.
£35,000 working full time (3 shifts 1 week and 4 shifts the next) extensive benefits and clear career pathway if you are looking to progress.
**if this opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV**